Wenatchee River Rafting, Paddleboard Lessons & Rentals, Kayak Rentals, Family Floats
We have parking! And Partners benefits.
If you are reading this, then you are already awesome. You are looking into setting up one of the coolest trips you’ll ever go on. Whitewater rafting is one of the most exciting things you can do in the great Northwest, and Osprey Rafting Company has been helping families and friends for over 20 years make fun memories on the river! No experience is required to go rafting with Osprey, and if this is your first time, then here are a few reasons that will make you feel safe and confident in booking your trip…
Which you can Book Right Here!
Osprey is the only local company that offers class 4 rapids in their private High Adventure put in.
We use small sport boats for our class 4 rapids.
- We use small sport boats for our class 4 rapids.
Osprey has a private beach take out called Huck’s Landing the take out includes:
- Homemade sirloin BBQ burgers (with all the fixin’s) also sides and vegetarian options offered upon request, all prepared by a professional cook. Endless s’mores around our roaring campfire.
- Covered seating for all guests.
- Private rest room & changing rooms (all dry clothing is delivered to take out site previously)
- Watch projected photo’s of your trip.
- Hammocks to relax in, horseshoes and beach volleyball for sports enthusiasts.
- Live local music on Saturday afternoons.
BYOB, shuttles deliver to the take out site.
Osprey’s professional and experienced guides are called by the Sheriffs department to conduct local river rescues.
FAMILY FLOATS! Osprey offers a variety of floats for all ages.
- Our Huck’s Adventure float sees class 1 and 2 rapids and is for ages 3 up to 103! Splash along the lower Wenatchee River and explore the wildlife of the Columbia River Estuary.
Relax along the restored historic Icicle River channel in our Scenic Float. Children ages 3 and up can enjoy this trip that tours down the Icicle River and ventures around Black Bird Island.
Tubes and inflatable kayaks are offered in August.
We’ve been Leavenworth’s hometown rafting company for over 20 yrs.(est. in 1991) and take great pride in supporting our local community
- We enjoy donating to local charities and organizations.
- We’re always taking part in and helping sponsor community events.
Full payment is due 30 days in advance.
- Full refund with a cancellation notice of 30 days or more
- 2 weeks to 30 days notice - 50% refund or you may reschedule
- 1 week notice - 25% refund or you may reschedule
PLEASE NOTE: COST OF TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE GRATUITY FOR YOUR RAFT GUIDES & SAFETY BOATERS