Thank you for your interest in working with Osprey Rafting! Please know that your willingness to wear different hats makes you a valuable canditate, when filling your application please don't forget to mention what other qualifications you have. Good examples are: construction experience, mechanic skills, computer skill's, electrician, first aid, etc.
- Chef: Osprey Rafting can feed up to 10,000 people in a summer this includes our BBQ's at three different locations, and river lunches, We need a professional to help us develop a menu, and take on the logistics of managing our locations, inventory, and food cost.. We have plenty of Guides with food handlers cards that can flip burgers. (Not all burgers are created equal)
- Raft Guides: Two to three years experience preferred. 2016 is looking to be a big water year, if you have the experience, motivation, and are ready to hit the water, please apply below. If you are a first year guide please apply and inquire about a check off trip with our river manager.
- Drivers: Do you have experience driving a school bus and have a valid CDL? If yes please apply ( a driver that could handle oil changes, and basic maintenace would be seriously considered for this position ).
- Photographers/Social Media Coordinator: We are looking for individuals to follow our trips down the river to capture the action! We manage thousands of images throughout the season. The ideal candidate needs to posess strong organizational skills, be athletic to keep up with the river trips, and have a good understanding of computeers/social media. Please apply and attach examples of your work.
- Office Staff: Must have great customer service skills, be able to answer phones and take reservations. Retail experience is a bonus. Please apply with us below.
- River Tube Rental supervisor: Tubing starts in late june or july, if you are looking for a challenging position managing up to 200 rentals a day, including coordinating sun block application, shuttles, and food. Please apply. This is not a job for slackers, a great way to get introduced to the business side of a rafting company.
- Everyone who applies for a job with this company is subject to a Criminal History Background Check.. No Exceptions!!