Thank you for your interest in working with Osprey Rafting! Please know that your willingness to wear different hats makes you a valuable candidate. When filling your application, please don't forget to mention other qualifications you have such as: construction experience, mechanic or electrical skills, computer skills, first aid card, food handler's card, CDL etc.
- Chef: Osprey Rafting feeds a lot of hungry rafters and tubers each summer.This includes our beach BBQ and take- to- go river lunches. We need a professional to take on the logistics of managing our outside BBQ locations, inventory, and food cost. Some shopping will be neccessary. We have people to do most of the shopping.
- First aid course is offered at the beginning of the season and everyone is expected to have an updated certification.
- Raft Guides: We offer guide training in the early spring. If you have experience, motivation and are ready to hit the water, please apply below. All new guides with experience are required to be checked off by one of our senior guides.
- Bus drivers with a CDL are always needed.
- Photographers/Social Media Coordinator: We are looking for individuals to follow our trips down the river to capture the action! Our photo staff will train you on the type of shots we are looking for and the computer program we use. Selling photo CDs of each trip will be part of the job. People love seeing the action shots and talking with the photographer. You should possess strong organizational skills, and have a good understanding of computers & social media.
- Office Staff: Must have great customer service skills, be able to answer phones and take reservations and work flexible hours. Retail experience is a bonus. Please apply with us below.
- River Tube Rental supervisor: Tubing starts in late July. This is a management position where you will be host to a posible 200 rentals a day. There will be workers under your supervision to help carry out fast, friendly service. We tube from the KOA Campground to our Happy Wave Beach Club on the Wenatchee River. We shuttle our clients back to the KOA and offer a BBQ lunch at the beach club. You will be responsible for the safety of our clients and making sure they get out of the river at the correct spot. Also, the shuttles should run timely and efficiently. This is an outside job and a friendly attitude keeps people happy in hot weather. The BBQ is managed seprately.
- Everyone who applies for a job with this company is subject to a Criminal History Background Check.. No Exceptions!!