Tube Trips & Rentals
BOOKING FOR 2019!
Late July - Labor Day weekend
Beat the heat, get on the river! Osprey's Adventure Tubing trip is a great way to spend a hot day on the cool river.
This trip is for 10 years & must know how to swim NO EXCEPTIONS. Families with children younger than 10 check out our family float!
Come along on the best tube run on the Wenatchee River; from the Leavenworth KOA to our private beach takeout, Happy Wave! This trip can be as long or as short as you want and includes shuttle service. Run swirly laps at the put-in at the KOA eddy, have splash wars with our Osprey-paddle-frisbees then enjoy your float heading downriver. There is a little thrill to your tubing float with two Class-II waves but no worries, they are designed for tubing. When you're finished, chill at the beach as long as you want. You are invited to play on our Happy Wave paddleboards & kayaks.
FYI there will be a short walk to the river from our checkin tent to the start of your tubing run.
TO BOOK YOUR RESERVATION FOR TUBING CALL OUR OFFICE 509.548.6800
Age limit for tubing is 10 years old.
Happy Wave Directions: 10576 Highway 2 Leavenworth Wa 98826
1.) From Leavenworth drive East on HWY 2 for 3 and a half miles.
On your right you’ll pass Prey’s Fruit Barn with a large American flag.
- Continuing on HWY2 you will get a view of the Wenatchee River on the left, immediately followed by a large gravel parking lot on the left.
- Turn left into the gravel turnout. There is a sign that says Happy Wave Beach Club at the bottom.
- Seek instructions as to where to park
- From Wenatchee, drive West on US 2, pass Smallwoods on your left and the gravel turn out will be on your right.
After arriving at Happy Wave, the shuttle will drive you to the KOA campground where you will receive a short river safety briefing. The float down to Happy Wave Beach Club can take anywhere from 45min to 2 hours; make your own adventure by checking out the beaches or hustle down to see how fast you can paddle. We encourage you to take it slow if you are looking for a longer trip. Your float will take you directly to the Beach Club where your car is parked.
- Full refund with a cancellation notice of 30 days or more
- 2 weeks to 30 days notice - 50% refund or you may reschedule
- 1 week notice - 25% refund or you may reschedule